What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition. Skin being the largest
organ of the body. The term cellulite is used to describe
deposits of fat and other material trapped in pockets of
connective tissue beneath the skin surface.
This condition is responsible for the dimpling, orange
peel, cottage cheese appearance of the skin.
Over 90% of women have issues with cellulite and a large
men's population, which is called trapped fat.
Factors Responsible for Cellulite:
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Medication and health conditions
These factors causes the vicious circle
- Fluid retention
- Fibrosis of the connective tissue
- Impairment of micro-circulation
- Fat cell reorganization and storage
Do diet and exercise get rid of
Diet and exercise works on the
memory of the skin's deep reserve fat layer. While cellulite
is the condition of the connective tissue in the
subcutaneous fat layer.
Will anything help?
Endermologie® is a non-surgical, non-invasive
subdermal approach to treating cellulite.
Endermologie® Connective Tissue Therapy is
the world's "first" patented technology to fight cellulite.
has FDA approval of these claims:
- Temporarily improves the appearance
of cellulite and circumferential body measurements of
- Temporary improvement in local blood circulation.
- Relieves DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- Relieves minor muscle aches and pains.
- Relieves muscle spasm.